Thursday, July 17, 2008

40 Days of Prosperity

This day, July 17th 2008, I cease believing in visible money as my supply and my support, and I view my current world of effect as it truly is... simply an outpicturing of my former beliefs. I believed in the power of money, therefore I surrendered my God-given power and authority to an objectified belief. I believed in the possibility of lack, thus causing a separation in consciousness from the source of my supply.I believed in the mortal illusion created by the collective consciousness of error thoughts, and in doing so, I have limited the Unlimited. No More! This day I renounce my so-called humanhood and claim my divine inheritance as a being of God. This day I acknowledge God as my supply and my support.

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Wow Kat. Deep. And you sound at peace. I'd love to reconnect soon.

Hugs, and hugs to your little people.
Cathy

Nikki said...

Hi Kat! Just thought I'd pop in and see how you're doing! Love your post!

Tish said...

I hope you are at peace ... as I write this today the world financial situation is in crisis. We have to believe in something other than what humans have created.

*HUGS* hope you are well.